Thursday, August 8, 2019

Travel isn’t just about new places, new people, and new experiences, its also a soul searching adventure - on which I am hooked! My latest adventure takes me to Eastern Canada, starting in Montréal, Québec.  My driving route will follow le fleuve Saint-Laurent (Saint Lawrence River) to Québec City, and onto Québec’s spectacular Gaspesie (Gaspé Peninsula), before I drive further east to Canada’s four Maritime provinces - New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland & Labrador. Today’s photo feature was taken at la Roche Percé (Percé Rock), one of Québec’s most iconic natural wonders, on the easternmost tip of the Gaspesie.  More updates to come, as I continue to Canada’s Atlantic coast. #travel #perce #gaspesie #quebec #canada


via Instagram @mjdwarner https://mjdw.me/2KFMOxQ

No comments:

Post a Comment