Monday, July 15, 2019

I did it!!! I’ve finally fulfilled my long standing dream to drive to the great Arctic Ocean.  I drove not one, but BOTH of North America’s ONLY two roads to reach the Arctic seas - once via Alaska’s #DaltonHighway to Deadhorse / Prudhoe Bay, and once via Canada’s #DempsterHighway to its NEW northern terminus of Tuktoyaktuk in Canada’s Northwest Territories (highway just opened in 2017).⠀ ⠀ These are among North America’s most treacherous and dangerous roads, and were both my BEST and WORST travel experiences ever!  I look forward to sharing more of my Arctic adventures with you in the days and weeks ahead.⠀ ⠀ #travel #adventuretravel #arctic #alaska #deadhorse #prudhoebay #yukon #nwt #inuvik #tuktoyaktuk


via Instagram @mjdwarner https://mjdw.me/2XLf0bX

No comments:

Post a Comment